Monday, March 5, 2018

Penny Black Saturday Challenge-Eggcited Bunny!







Easter/Chocolate or optional Anything Goes!


Hello there! 

 Yes, I really am a lot late with my Saturday card. Life has been challenging for me this week...sometimes something happens to give me reminder that life can be so fragile. 


It is hard to feel crafty when my heart is heavy, but creating also seems to heal and put me back on track. I  get out my stamps and colors and just go into my own little world to create-you know what I mean? 



For this simple card I got out my prisma pencils for a change of pace. I can't even remember the last time I used them. It was a nice change of pace and the first time I have colored on kraft. I think it turned out OK but I think I  probably prefer white cardstock and a little gamsol too. I dug out some of my original  Sizzix dies for the card base. I love this blast from the past. My sentiment is computer generated. Kind of a throw back card using all my oldie but goodie tools.





Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!


Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today! Come introduce yourself to our new members of the design team. :)



 ♥ Sue



 Let me just remind you that you are treasured,

 you are loved and you are important to me and to

 those around you.

Whatever you may be struggling with-choose life.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline

1-800-273-8255 

available 24 hours everyday




Pin It!

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Bunny said...

I love this cute shaped Easter card. The image is adorable. Great color combo of the pink and yellow. [Bunny]

Monica C. said...

So sorry you had to craft with a heavy heart, Sue. But your card is lovely. I enjoy coloring on kraft with my pencils, the colors pop so. Don't give up on it, I am sure it will grow on you ❤

Leslie Miller said...

This is a real cutie, Sue! The bunny with his egg is an adorable stamp, and you did great coloring on kraft, which I've never done. Really itching to use my Prismas again, but I only like them with certain images. The Prismas and kraft are perfect to show your white bunny. Love using the old stuff. I don't know what has given you a heavy heart, but your last paragraph is worrisome. I can only say I'm sorry for your grief and heartache.

Sharon Caudle said...

Sending warm hugs to you, Sue! Your card is adorable. And I know exactly what you mean about getting lost in your world of crafting. Take care of you!! 💞

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Lola said...

I am so sorry you are currently dealing with struggles. I hope time will heal what you are going through.

Lovely card and shape. I really love the kraft and coloring. I haven't done that in a very long time. The effect is so pretty.

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so sweet! LOVE that bunny and the card shape is awesome! I'm sorry to hear your heart is heavy this week... I pray things will get better for you.. Sending lots of HUGS!!!!

Theresa

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous card... Love the cute image... Your cards are always fabulous
Hugs Sylvie xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
So to hear you have had a sad week...
Thinking of you xxx sylvie xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Sending you just the biggest hug Sue, life can really throw a lot of challenges at us and some of them smack you right in your heart. Glad to hear you turned to an old time colouring scenario to help. Love the Kraft card
big bugs and love
Glenda

America said...

This is super duper fun and sooo adorable. The clean bright look is sure to brighten anyone's day. Wish you were not sad. You're absolutely right in that LIFE is FRAGILE. Anything can Happen at any moment to Anyone... Keep the faith and know crafty friends are sending you hugs & smiles. Be well my friend. :) America

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...